Students should be dressed appropriately for performances.
- Skirt or dress of modest length (Skirts must fall below the knee when the performer is seated)
- Dress shoes with closed toe
- Long hair must be pulled back into a pony tail
- For men only: long sleeve dress shirts / black dress pants / dress shoes / long black socks / jacket is not required but recommended
- When you enter the stage, smile and acknowledge the audience.
- Take a bow (like you are excited to play and smile even if you are nervous.
* When you bow, bend at your waist and don’t look at the audience. The bow should last for a count of 2.
- If you are playing with music, music stand must be below your chest so that audience can see you clearly