Studio of Eunae Koh
By registering to the Studio of Eunae Koh, parents agree to this policy:
1) Ms. Koh anticipates an average of one schedule conflict per month (total 8 times a year) due to professional engagements. All schedule conflicts will be announced several weeks ahead of time and parents will be contacted one week before about the make up schedule.
2) When engagements are out of the tri-state area and Ms. Koh has to be away for one week, a make up lesson will be scheduled the week prior to or following her absence. This means students will have two lessons per week on some weeks. Parents shall agree to this arrangement and not ask for a refund or credit.
3) When Ms. Koh’s absence is longer than one week, lessons will be arranged with another New York Music School violin instructor. Parents shall agree to this arrangement and not ask for a refund or credit.
2018 - 2019 Absent Dates:
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
* Make up can be arranged on the previous Saturday (5/11).
Saturday, May 18, 2019
* Make up can be arranged on the following Tuesday (5/21).